Are you feeling overwhelmed and exhausted?
Each module in this four-part e-course uses a blend of stories, personal examples, and research to help you better build the core competencies associated with stress resilience.
You will leave with a better understand your “wiring” so that you can more easily prevent burnout.
It’s time to make an investment in you!
Making an investment in your own well-being shouldn’t take much time or cost you lots of money. We thought about the needs of busy professionals when designing this program. As a result, this e-course is presented as a series of micro-learnings requiring a total of just one hour of your time.
This e-course is valued at $999 but given the importance of these skills and the very real pandemic exhaustion, it’s being offered to you at the discounted price of $249!
Also perfect for organizations!
Join the many organizations who license our courses and e-content to help grow the resilience of their teams! Please contact us today for licensing information and pricing.
The first step in preventing burnout is to build your stress awareness so you can better understand how stress impacts you and what you can do about it. In this module, you will learn:
- The three big dimensions of burnout as a way to help you distinguish between just stress and burnout
- The specific causes of burnout, framed as a simple formula, along with key job demands that accelerate burnout and important job resources that promote thriving at work
- Two short quizzes to help you measure your stress and whether you’re thriving
- An impactful question to help you assess whether your emotions, thinking, and behaviors are getting you closer to, or further away from, the types of goals you want to achieve
- An easy framework for how to talk about stress with each other and on your teams
Module Length: 26 minutes
Mental strength helps you see life and workplace challenges and stressors in a more flexible and thorough way. When you do so, you can quickly identify specific action steps to take or whether you need to pivot to Plan B. In this module, you will learn:
- Why mental strength is so promotive of resilience
- Specific triggers that can undercut your mental strength and lead to counterproductive thinking, which is exhausting
- A five-part framework to help you slow down catastrophizing, also called worst-case-scenario thinking
- Specific strategies to limit overthinking, or ruminating
Module Length: 17 minutes
Your “Rules” are your core values and beliefs about how you think the world should operate. They operate in ways that are both productive and counterproductive, and influence how you lead, parent, interact with others generally, and prioritize self-care and stress management strategies. In this module, you will learn:
- What Rules are and how they operate so you can better understand when they are operating in a productive or counterproductive way
- Examples of what these Rules often sound like for busy professionals
- Self-coaching questions to help you build more awareness about your Rules so you can limit counterproductive expressions of your Rules to more easily meet your goals and build resilience
Module Length: 11 minutes
One of the most valuable skills associated with resilience is called self-efficacy. Self-efficacy, also known as a confidence mindset, is the belief that you can overcome challenges and obstacles and continue to pursue goals that matter to you. In this module, you will learn:
- What a confidence mindset means and how it influences your resilience
- Why this mindset is so “sticky” – once you start conquering obstacles and challenges, your brain says “bring it on” in a very important way
- A three-part process to help you develop a confidence mindset related to an important goal you have or skill you want to develop
Module Length: 12 minutes